- Dear Healthy guest
The COVID pandemic is an unprecedented worldwide disaster and we at Jozi X have aligned ourselves with the recommendations and protocols of the South African government.
Currently at Jozi X our highest priority is the well being of our staff, suppliers and you our loyal guests during these trying times.
Amongst many protocol measures in place to manage this dire situation we are endeavoring to monitor all staff and guests. We also encourage stringent adherence to all basic hygiene requirement particularly those associated with hand washing (extra wash basins have been made available in the park) and sanitizing stations.
Hygiene & Cleaning procedures:
- All our activities are being frequently disinfected and extensively cleaned throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations and wash basins have been strategically placed around the park.
- Restrooms are cleaned and sanitized hourly throughout the day.
- Everyone entering the park is obliged to have their hands sanitized and temperature taken.
- Staff training regarding COVID-19 awareness and hygiene etiquette has been conducted.
- All staff will be wearing masks
Groups and leisure visits:
- We will do our utmost to keep all our groups separate from each other as far as humanly possible.
- We will keep numbers below the maximum allowed by government to gather in public.
What you can do:
Please do not come to the park if you are coughing, sneezing, have a temperature, or are feeling sick. If you have been around someone who is Covid positive or have traveled in the last 2 weeks, we also ask that you stay home. If you have underlying health conditions or are 60+ years old, we encourage you to stay home.
FOR THE MONTHS OF OCTOBER & NOVEMBER, JOZI X ADVENTURE CENTRE WILL ONLY TAKE BOOKINGS FOR OUR ACTIVITIES.